Over the years, Micronova Group is known for its excellence and professionalism in continuously striving to meet and exceed customer expectations. This has set the climate for a sustainable business relationship with its clients. We understand the value of a solid team for the success of an organization.
Develop long and shorter term plans to meet aggressive revenue goals.
Minimum 4 meetings per day with CXO /Head IT level interaction to position Micronova’s Internet Leased Line services and solution.
Ability to develop business as per assigned sales target independently and leverage broad portfolio of services and solutions.
0-4 years of experience at Executive Level
5+ years of experience for Manager Level
Corporate Sales, Account Management, Solution selling, Negotiation skills, Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
Assistant finance managers manage the cash flow and supervise financial transactions within the company to ensure there are no discrepancies in reports.
Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
Create, send, and follow up on invoices.
Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
4-7 years of experience
Experience on SAP/Tally software
Processing of customer orders
Should do invoicing
Familiarization on commercial aspects of business
Experience & Skills required:
4-6 years experience
Should have experience in working with any ERP package.
Good in communication.
Experience – 5-8 years
- Design, develop, and implement high impact online digital marketing strategies to deliver strong business growth, brand development, and drive customer acquisition.
- Develop and optimize the digital marketing strategy across all digital platforms as well as collaborating with internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Work with the marketing team to execute e-mail marketing communications using the company CRM system.
- Deliver highly convertible, relevant site traffic, and day-to-day management and review of the online marketing function (PPC, SEO, Email, Affiliates, Social, Content, Retargeting, and strategic partnerships).
- Execute marketing campaigns, including the creation and management of the campaign Landing Pages, Microsites, Whiteboard Videos, Email, Surveys, and Blogs, etc.
- Manage marketing communications such as writing blogs, articles, opinion pieces, social media posts, etc.
- Measure, report on, and continuously improve the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with BDM to ensure a consistent multi-channel approach to all activity including the management of company social media.
- Manage website development, provide direction, and present recommendations on UX – design & layout of the site, communications, Email, Advertising, Mobile, Displays, etc. with an excellent understanding of how people view and engage with content.
- Experience in Website Development in WordPress, Magento, Woocommerce etc.
Experience: 4-6 Years
• Forex Inward – Documents Preparation & Submitting – Coordinating with Bank
• Forex Outward- Documents preparation & Submitting- Coordinating with Bank
• KYC to Bank for All Accounts- Including personal accounts
• As per payment voucher, Vendor invoices attachments & Process payments
• Vendor Payment queries and Advices
• GST issues for Input credit to customers.
• Coordinating for BRS for all Bank Accounts,
• Coordination with sales team for Advance payments
• GST Returns of GSTR1 & 3B with GST payments for all Returns
• TDS quarries & payments on a monthly basis on all group companies.
• Attending Department notices & quarries – Filing of Reply for the same.
• Interacting with Banks for renewal of CC limits
• Monthly & quarterly filing to Banks- FFR1, FFR2, UFCE, Stock Statements
• Purchase invoice receiving, approval & updating
• Sales invoices receiving & filing
• EEFC A/c monitoring and confirming the payment line up to Bank/ outward remittance
• Payments processing related to Suppliers on specific terms
• Intercompany transfers on requirement basis
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Purchase & Sales of Intercompany
• BOE submission as per Bank request for old inwards/ shipping bills for Export
• Advance Tax calculation and payment
• Monthly statutory payment link TDS, PF, PT & ESI for Group
• Funds Transfer for statutory payments
• Custom duty payment as instructed by logistics at ICE GATE
• Funds Transfer for custom duty payment
• Coordinating with banks for forex realization certificate
• Verification of interest calculation for all CC accounts
• Follow up with Banks if there is variation in interest
• Coordination for Audit queries & its implementations.
• Daily pass sheets download & updating to the concern people.
• Accounting internal controls.
Grow your career with us
If you think you can be an asset for our organization, then we will provide the right space for you to shine. Send us your resume and be a part of our phenomenal family!
It has been 10 years with Micronova Impex now. Completing a decade with Micronova has been the most memorable journey in my career filled with continuous learning and growing. I have been able to grow professionally and this would not be possible without everyone’s support.
I feel very proud to be one of the oldest employees of Micronova.
I am looking forward to many more years with Micronova.
“I joined the company in the year Nov 2016 after my BE in ECE, as an Engineer and Customer Support Staff. After working with Micronova, like other employees, I also feel that the company cares for its people & lets them explore their full potential in modern competitive business environments.
I am proud to work for Micronova Impex Pvt Ltd in Bangalore because it gives me the chance to become part of a professional and dynamic team. Although working in this field and always having deadlines to meet can be stressful, every day provides an opportunity to learn new and interesting things. It is a place where teamwork and skills are encouraged and highly valued.”
“I became a member of Micronova in the year of May’17 after I completed BE in EEE, as a part of the Sales team. Working in Micronova Impex Private Limited I have experience supreme professionals and professionalism. Micronova also organizes a lot of business opportunity training and product training programs. In the past 2.5 Years along with the company’s growth, I see myself changed positively by the companies training and seniors always motivated employees to achieve the targets. Micronova Impex Pvt. Ltd. is number one in the particular of electrical switchgear products in the markets. I got a good team leader who encourages me to improve my leadership skills, personality & knowledge in many ways and support engineers to achieve my targets. I am very confident that Micronova Group will scale to new heights & be the in top 10 in the market.”
“I started working at Micronova Impex Pvt Ltd in Bangalore in 2007. In the meantime, I have gained valuable experience in all of the challenging tasks to which I have been assigned. I have the utmost respect for the company’s drive to continuously concurring new heights in business and improving the working process and employee skills. I am proud to be part of a professional team in a company with a worldwide reputation like Micronova Group.”